The new 2019 Street Scrambler is built for smooth road-going handling with an iconic style and rugged off-road attitude for riders who want the best in terms of all-round performance and high levels of torque and technology.
This is a beautiful bike with higher specifications than ever before. If you’re looking for authentic modern classic scrambler appeal, this is the perfect bike for you.
*Manufacturer’s Recommended Ride Away Price for all Triumph Motorcycles, standard colour with no optional extras. Price is based on 12 months registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), dealer delivery fee and other applicable on-road costs. Price is based on a motorcycle purchased and delivered in Sydney metro area. Price may vary between authorised Triumph Motorcycle dealers and states/territories. We reserve the right to modify prices as required. Please consult your authorised Triumph Motorcycle dealer for further details.
- Significantly upgraded High Torque 900cc Bonneville engine
- 18% more peak power, now up 10PS to 65PS at 7,400rpm
- Higher rev limit, up 500rpm to 7,500rpm
- Brembo front brakes
- Cartridge wider-spaced forks
- First-in-class riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Adventure-oriented seat finish
- Enhanced rider & pillion comfort
- More premium instrument styling
- Improved finish & detailing
- New contemporary logo and branding
- Liquid cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 270o crank angle parallel twin
- High torque across the rev range (peak: 80Nm @ 4,000rpm)
- Classic wire-spoked wheels with Metzeler Tourance tyres
- Distinctive high-level twin exhaust
- Switchable ABS & switchable traction control
- Torque-assist clutch
- Comfortable and dynamic scrambler ergonomics with commanding riding position
- Distinctive LED rear light
- USB charging
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Contemporary engine finish
- Three colours: Fusion White, Cranberry Red, and Khaki Green & Matt Aluminium
- A2 licence kit available.