THE NEW SCRAMBLER 1200
For the first time ever, the new Scrambler 1200 line-up introduces the ultimate combination of 1200cc Bonneville twin power, class-leading ‘state-of-the-art’ rider-focused technology, beautiful modern custom styling, and peerless original design DNA. A whole new benchmark for category-defining capability, this motorcycle delivers everything required to take your riding fun to the most exciting level on the road and off it.
There are two remarkable new models, the incredibly well-equipped XC and the top-of-the-range XE, and both are designed for peerless style and capability; for the road, for genuine adventure and for full-on scrambling. The first-of-a-kind new dual-purpose Scrambler 1200 XC delivers remarkable high performance road and off-road capability, and the even higher specification Scrambler 1200 XE is built to meet more extreme off-road challenges still. A true advance in motorcycling, this is the birth of a whole new kind of scrambling generation.
NEXT GENERATION SCRAMBLING
The first, the best, and the most exciting on every level. Leading the next evolution in scrambling, our two new benchmark-setting 2019 Scrambler 1200 models have raised the bar with genuine dual-purpose motorcycles designed to meet the needs of riders seeking commanding road-riding control and comfort, and fast, fun, flowing, dirt riding capability.
This is a major step forward for Triumph’s incredible custom classic offering that brings class-leading performance, equipment and technology specifications to a new motorbike range, designed and built for all-road and off-road adventures too. Its distinctive style and iconic silhouette is completed by the sculpted high level exhaust, bench seat, upright commanding riding position and purposeful looks.
SCRAMBLER 1200 KEY FEATURES
ICONIC PREMIUM SCRAMBLER STYLING
Triumph’s original scrambler design DNA combines with a beautifully crafted modern custom style to deliver all the hallmarks of a genuine motorcycle legend reborn. From their iconic silhouette, signature high level twin scrambler exhaust, sculpted fuel tank, and Triumph badge, to their commanding height and poise, 21-inch front wheel, and bench seat, they are every inch a Triumph scrambler.Configure
ACCESSORY FIT INTEGRATED GOPRO SYSTEM AND TURN-BY-TURN NAVIAGTION
Enjoy class-leading connectivity while you’re riding the new Scrambler 1200s and the world’s first integrated GoPro control system; ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation with easy to follow Google icons and Bluetooth phone & music operation. These features are enabled by an accessory-fittable Bluetooth connectivity module.Discover More
SCULPTED HIGH LEVEL EXHAUST
The distinctive deep scrambler tone is delivered by the signature crafted twin high level exhaust system, with high-value brushed stainless steel silencers, with aluminium number board and stainless steel headers that follow a tight flowing line that beautifully integrates the cat box with minimal visual impact.Discover More
FIRST-IN-CLASS ÖHLINS FULLY-ADJUSTABLE RSU
Premium innovative twin spring Öhlins rear suspension units deliver a class-leading set-up. Fully-adjustable for preload, compression and rebound with piggy-back reservoir, these RSU’s offer advanced long travel suspension for genuine off-road capability, ground clearance and a commanding ride.
LONG TRAVEL ALUMINIUM SWINGARM
The Scrambler 1200’s beautifully crafted ‘shot blasted’ and anodised long travel aluminium swingarm, 547mm long on the XC and 579mm on the XE, combined with its dedicated Scrambler frame deliver peerless dual-purpose capability both on and off-road.Request a Test Ride
HIGH SPEC SHOWA LONG TRAVEL USD FORKS
Top specification upside-down Showa cartridge forks, with fully-adjustable preload, compression and rebound, deliver exceptional long travel front suspension for all-road capability and ground clearance (200mm on the XC and 250mm on the XE).Request a Test Ride
HIGH SPEC BREMBO BRAKES
Category-leading braking capability is achieved with Brembo twin 320mm floating disc Monobloc M50 front calipers and Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper. These are the best standard fit for brakes in the scrambler motorbike segment.Configure
For excellent visibility, both Scrambler 1200 models feature distinctive all-LED lighting including 5-inch LED headlight (including Daytime Running Lights where market legislation permits), LED tail-light with unique attractive diffused opacity detailing, and market-specific indicators.Request a Test Ride
HIGH SPEC SIDE-LACED WHEELS
New high specification wire-spoked wheels with aluminium rim and innovative side-laced design, the 21-inch front wheel contributes to the Scrambler 1200’s commanding riding position and its genuine off-road and scrambling capability.
NEW DEDICATED SCRAMBLER FRAME
Incorporating a new headstock and geometry, the Scrambler 1200’s new frame has lightweight aluminium cradles, removable pillion peg set-up, and is tailored to encourage comfortable rider ergonomics and focused off-road capability.
ADVENTURE-FOCUSED TUBELESS TYRES
The Scrambler 1200 models are designed to be as great on the road, in town, and over distance as they are off-road, so high specification dual-purpose Metzeler Tourance tyres are fitted as standard for advanced road and off-road capability.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
More than just a stunning modern classic for the road, more than just beautiful iconic looks, and more than just class-leading specification and performance, this is a genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling. The Scrambler 1200 XC is designed to deliver everything you need to approach any off-road challenge with poise, confidence and style.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XE
The Scrambler 1200 XE enjoys the ultimate premium scrambling specification. This is a motorcycle that enjoys unparalleled road and off-roading ability, with a commanding riding position and ergonomically optimised set-up that handles every bit as naturally on the tarmac as it does doing what the most focused adventure bike can do as well as, of course, full-on scrambling.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 200mm travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 200mm travel.
- Long travel aluminium swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit Bluetooth connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two colour schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black, and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE SCRAMBLER XE
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 250mm travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 250mm travel
- Longer travel aluminium swingarm (579mm)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Hand guards with aluminium brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Optimised Cornering ABS and Traction Control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers and clamps.
- Gold coloured forks
- Two colour schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green, and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black