Save $1,660 on the Street Triple 660 LAMS
Ride away on the Triumph LAMS Street Triple 660 for $12,490 Ride Away*, giving you a saving of $1,660!
THE STREET WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN
This motorcycle truly epitomises the spirit of Triumph. Agile, fun, punchy, brimming with character, up for anything and great to look at. Its 660CC three-cylinder engine bubbles, growls and wails as you wind it up through the gears and, thanks to an all-new chassis, the handling is sharp and intuitive.
The Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) identifies motorcycles that will allow novice riders to ride moderately powered motorcycles with an engine capacity up to and including 660CC which do not exceed a power to weigh ratio of 150 kilowatts per tonne. This means novices can develop their riding skills on a machine that is appropriate to their experience.
- Max power: 55 Hp (40.6 kW) @ 9,300 rpm
- Max Torque: EC 54.6 Nm @ 5,200 rpm
- Brakes front: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes rear: Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm upside down forks, 110 mm front wheel travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock, 124.5 mm rear wheel travel
GET OUT THERE SOONER, WITH TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE FINANCE!
Triumph Motorcycle Finance has packages available to help you get out there sooner, ride now, pay later!
*Terms and conditions apply. Saving based on RRP. Max sale price including registration, CTP stamp duty and pre-delivery costs. Offer only applies to MY18-19 Street Triple 660 LAMS at participating Triumph Motorcycle dealers. Offer ends 31/10/2019 or while stocks last. Consult your participating Triumph Motorcycle dealer for further details. Triumph Motorcycles Australia reserves the right to change or extend the offer.